Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bad Night...

Today was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining, the kids rode their bikes outside, and it was a little warm too!  Everything was great until about 5pm.  My 3yr old, Abby, began having crying fits (which she has been doing now for about a week.)  I decided to make the kids mac and cheese with green beans and applesause, their favorite, to see if it would lift her mood.  I had a little myself.  My 4yr old ,Will, was being his sweet self, but Abby would not let up.  She would just break down crying over every little thing!  Not to mention that I have pms and cramps!  Bedtime was a fight with Abby, she would just cry saying that she wanted me to sleep with her and that she missed me.  After getting out of bed a few times, she finally fell asleep :)  Aahhh...Peace.  I took out my stressful evening out on some sweet potatoe chips....

No comments:

Post a Comment