Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One pound down!

Well this morning when i stepped on the scale...I was a pound lighter!  Yes, the number read 315.6!  Very exciting :)  I know that one pound is not much in the grand scheme of things, but every pound will add up!   Write more later.
OMG...I can't believe I posted this on facebook!  No turning back now..lol :)  For breakfast this morning I had a bowl of Life cereal and part of a banana.  For lunch today I really really wanted to go to Burgerville to try there new ham and havarti sandwhich, but than I remembered about this blog.  I came home and made a spinich salad with baked chicken, almonds, dried cherries, and some homemade honey mustard dressing.  The dressing was made with raw honey.  For a snack, an apple :)-   I watched my niece all day, took Abby to school, had a visit with Will's teacher.  Best of all I got to Skype with Hannah for the first time since she has been in Thailand!!!  I love her and miss her sooo much!  Overall, it has been a very good day!   Love for everyone and myself... I CAN DO THIS!!!

2 comments:

  1. 1 pound at a time!! You can do it!! Yes, lets get together....a no kids chat....hmmmm sounds un heard of:-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go momma go! (that dressing is so good isn't it!?) Lets walk lower park sometime, it's so pretty it goes by faster!

    ReplyDelete