Monday, January 24, 2011

Confession Time...

Okay, I have fallen off my little horse!  Yesterday was my dad's birthday!  I love my daddy so much!  He is the most amazing man ever!!!  He has been a rock, an insperation, and just a wonder dad!  So for lunch yesterday we had chinese food.  I had some yummy almond fried chicken, sweet and sour chicken, rice, and crab puffs!  It was so bad and yet so good at the same time.  Then we had chocolate scotch cake and vanilla ice cream!  I knew it was wrong at the time, but I couldn't help myself!  I then took my kids to their dads house until Tuesday.  Today I slept in way too late and woke up unmotivated.  I didn't go for a walk with my mom when she asked me because I was just feeling lazy.  Sorry mom.  I didn't really eat anything until about 5pm, which is really bad, because it makes my metabolism do nothing.  For dinner I just had a bowl of Life cereal with milk.  Needless to say that I need to get motivated again.  My highlight of the day was that an old family friend sent me flowers to say how proud she was of me for blogging and trying to get my weight under control. Thanks Kathy!!!  It was like a slap in the face!  I can do this, I need to do this, and I want to do this.  Tomorrow is a new day, and I will look it straight in the face and take back control.  I AM WORTH IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi Holly, i am so exited that you are doing this for yourself! You are so worth it and deserve it!! you are gonna have days when u are off, and enjoy them, just remember you have to wake up the next day and jump back on the routine!!
    let me know if you would like a walking friend.. would love to catch up with you!!
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's always ok to fall of the horse, just be sure you get back on. :) depriving yourself of the occassional treat never works out. I walked lower park last night and it was so purddddy. let's plan some walking times.

    ReplyDelete