Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 3

I got on the scale today and I weighted 313.6!!!  WoooHooo  :)  Last night I had spagetti with spinach salad and corn.  This morning I ate a bowl of Life cereal and a banana.  However, around 10:30am I started throwing up :( ... I think I have a little stomach bug.  Hopefully it will pass quickly.  I am feeling really good otherwise.  My motivation is high and so far I am enjoying my experience :)  TTYL
Okay, my tummy is feeling better :)  For lunch I had a half a sandwich that had ham, cheese, lettuce, and a little bit of miracle whip on a piece of Daves killer bread.  Snack I had a handful of sweet potatoe chips.  Dinner was brown rice, baked chicken, and carrots.   When my sweet tooth kicks in I eat one dark chocolate covered Acai berry.  Today I have had 2 of them.  Feeling good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment