Monday, January 17, 2011

There is no time like the present to start...

I know that I need to loose weight, I have know this for 13yrs!  Well, I am finally ready to shed my pounds :)  I am a single mother of two young kids, and I have to be there for them.  I want to be able to run, jump, chase, and just enjoy all the things with them that most moms do.  I want to be there super role-model mama!  I love sweets, and eating late at night, so this is what I am going to tackle first.  Don't get me wrong, I will be eating a little healthier overall, but I have to start somewhere.  I will be weighing myself everymorning and keep you posted.  This morning I weight 316.8!   I know that this journey will not be easy, and that it will have it ups and downs, buy I HAVE to do this.   This is the first blog that I have ever done, and I hope that just by writing about my experience will help keep me on track.  Wish me Luck!
Thanks  :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm so proud of you & supporting you all the way.
    your cuz, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!! I love that you're doing this. X's friend! You're going to feel great!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete